Alright peeps...time to talk about my other favorite thing to do...COOK! Eventually I'm going to try to post pictures and such to show you my dishes, but I didn't have much time this week. I wanted to make sure I had this ready for you. This recipe is absolutely delicious and great for picky eaters. I love it!
Very Veggie Lasagna
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 jar (28 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 14 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, stir-fry the vegetables, garlic and salt in oil until crisp-tender.
- Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce in the greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange seven noodles over sauce, overlapping as needed. Layer with half of the vegetables, Alfredo sauce and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.