Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is...
Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T about Books!
I'm not even going to begin to tell you how difficult this was for me. Honestly, I don't really visit many blogs that aren't book related. However, there are some cooking, crafting and coupon blogs I enjoy. So...if you don't like cooking and/or crafting, then I understand if you completely ignore this post! Here are my top 5 in no particular order (10 is too hard!):
1. Skinny Taste. This website has been my addiction this year. Her recipes are fantastic and I love knowing the Weight Watchers point values even though I'm not on Weight Watchers. It really keeps me more aware of what I'm eating.
2. Budget Savvy Diva. Her blog is great. She always posts the latest giveaways/free samples, as well as other money saving tips/deals. I like her recipes too. I've tried a few of them, and I haven't found one I don't like!
3. Pocket Your Dollars. I know, this is another money saving blog. It helps me out with my shopping lists every week because she tailors deals for my area! It's really helpful knowing what is on sale where, and what coupons would work to make even better deals. I am in no way a steady couponer, but when it comes to certain things I definitely use coupons.
4. Twitter. It's not a blog, but it is a site! I'm including it because I have a great time on Twitter, whether book related or not. It's a great place to talk to friends near and far, and connect with some awesome people who I would not have otherwise known!
5. Organizing Thoughts - Merri Nelson-Joy. This is her Pinterest page. I LOVE the organizing ideas that she comes up with! I hope that I can soon put many of them into practice. I really love anything on Pinterest, but this is one that I could think of that I really enjoy and hope to accomplish someday.
Well, there are my Top 5 NOT book-related sites. Yeah, kind of lame, but I enjoy them! Hopefully you guys have more exciting websites to share than cooking/cleaning ones!