1. Messenger Bag with Recycled Suit Jacket from SewMuchStyle. These bags are just my style. I saw it and immediately thought about all the things I could put in it like books, my kindle, etc.
2. Bookshelf Earrings from ALikelyStory. Can you say adorable? I so badly wish I could wear these, but unfortunately my ears are very sensitive and I can only wear gold earrings or jewelry in general (talk about expensive!). I think YOU should buy them though!
3. Magnetic Bookmarks from APaperPlayground. I love magnetic bookmarks. I use them all the time because my adorable little niece likes to take regular bookmarks out of my books. Thankfully she doesn't notice the magnetic ones so I don't have to worry about losing my place. Have you used these? If not, I think you should check them out!
4. Book Tote by SallyManke. This book tote is very cool. I want it so badly! I love the colors, and the idea that it is made out of a book. For whatever reason, this just screams out to me, "BUYME!".
5. Harry Potter Refrigerator Magnets by TheDContinuum. Okay, so you may or may not know this, but I've never read Harry Potter. Also, because I've seen the movies I can't read the books. I don't know exactly why, but something about already knowing what happens makes it harder for me to keep my attention into the series. Anyway, I know a lot of people who would have a blast with these magnets. So, I had to put them in my top 5.
Have you found anything really neat on Etsy recently? Let me know in the comments section! I'd love to hear what you've found.