TGIF is a feature at GReads which recaps the posts for the week and has a different question each week for bloggers to answer.
This Friday's Question:
Book Blogs That Make You Smile: Pick 5 book blogs you visit often & think others should, too.
This is tough! There are so many great book blogs out there, but here are the ones I probably visit the most:
1. Book Briefs. Michelle is a pretty new blogger like myself, but she has made a great name for herself and her blog. She has a ton of giveaways and has been doing a number of author interviews. It's amazing that she finds time to have an awesome book blog while going to law school, but somehow she balances it all! You should check out her Bookworm Santa event. It's going to be pretty neat.
2. Jessie's Remarkable Reads. Another newbie, but a goodie! I love the reviews Jessie writes and she comes up with some great ideas. Right now on her bog she's doing a "Book Spine Poetry Slam." You should check it out! I should have mine up within the next couple of days, but I would love to see her get a bunch of participants. Just imagine the poems you can come up with including book titles.
3. The Story Siren. Obviously Kristi is amazing. I think her book blog is fantastic and I would love to have been the person to discover "In My Mailbox". Her blog is probably the first one I found when I went looking at other YA book blogs.
4. Greads. I love Ginger's reviews and her features, which of course includes TGIF! She has a great online presence and is very active with her followers.
5. The Perpetual Page-Turner. Jamie is an awesome blogger. She's part of another blog as well, The Broke and the Bookish. Her most recent post of "Getting Blog Followers vs. Getting Blog Readers" is a good one that every blogger should read. Although I am not getting married anytime soon, it's so much fun to read her "Wedding Wednesday" posts as well! They incorporate an important part of her life with her blog life.
So those are 5 I could think of off the top of my head. There are plenty more that I go to frequently! I honestly think if you aren't already following these blogs you should check them out. They're all pretty sweet.
What book blogs do you frequent? Leave me a link and I'll stop on by!